What we do
Primary Practice Areas
Company Law, Mergers and Acquisitions
We advise how to optimally create all corporate documents, to minimalize risks related to the creation of capital groups and in the shortest, but the most effective way how to achieve the set goals. We also advise, how optimally sell shares (stocks) of companies.
The purpose of advisory in this area is to optimize the tax burden of our Clients. We are also at your disposal during the proceedings conducted against you by tax offices and other tax authorities.
Advisory in the Investment Process
We prepare and give opinions to construction contracts. We care about the compliance of the investment process with the applicable laws including those regarding environmental protection. We do not forget that this process should be optimal for our Client in terms of tax.
Labour Law and Social Insurance Law
Advising our Clients we remember about the phrase Mens sana in corpore sano (in a healthy body, healthy mind). Without satisfied employees for whom the employer created optimal conditions for work and development, no company can expect success.
Conducting Due Diligence
Due diligence is an investigation of a business or person prior to signing a contract, or an act with a certain standard of care.
Real Estate Transaction
Our many years of experience allow us to support our Clients throughout the purchase of real estate process. We advise from the moment the Client makes a decision about purchase of real estate. We eliminate risks associated with purchase of real estate with legal defects.
Advisory Services in the Field of Compliance with Legal Regulations (Compliance)
We advise our Clients in:
- identifying, as a result of a legal and tax audit, their legal and tax risks;
- preparing actions, including procedures, aimed at minimizing legal and tax risks. Our goal is to create internal procedures consistent not only with the regulations, but also with the expectations and requirements of the management and owners;
- implementation of optimal, individualized risk management mechanisms. In this regard we help in the implementation of CSR, i.e. the strategy of social responsibility of business for its impact on society (Corporate Social Responsibility);
management of policies, procedures and compliance risk.
Training Courses and Seminars
- NORMALIZED RULES OF COMMISSION AND EXECUTION OF THE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES (VOB)
- LEGAL ASPECTS OF COMPLAINTS MADE BY END CUSTOMERS
- GDPR WORKSHOPS
Overview of Regulations and Procedures
We would like to offer you a review, conducted by our law firm, of the regulations and procedures in force in your company, including:
- Work regulations,
- Remuneration regulations,
- Regulations for the use of cars in the company,
- Internal anti-mobbing policy,
- Regulations on the company social benefits fund,
When will the new implementation date be known? On 19.01.2024 the Minister of Finance announced that the KSeF system...
On August 4, 2023, the President signed the Act of June 16, 2023 amending the Act on Goods and Services Tax and...
Every company cooperating with German contractors must know about this (German supply chain control law will also affect Polish companies)
From January 1, 2023, the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act (German: Lieferkettensorgfaltspflichtengesetz – LkSG) is in...
The Polish legislator is finally, after a three-year delay, finalizing work on the implementation of Directive (EU)...
In 2023, two amendments to the Labor Code entered into force. The first one introduced remote work to the Labor Code...
According to article 26 section 1 of Polish act on corporate income tax, Polish entities making payments for:...
We Provide Services in the Field of an External Compliance Officer
Stay in touch
(+48) 71 344 34 30
(+48) 71 344 34 35
Pułka i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni sp.p.