- This Cookies Policy of the website http://www.explico.com.pl (hereinafter: “Website“) is addressed to Website users (hereinafter: “Users“) and defines the type, scope and ways of using cookies files and the rights and obligations of the User..
- Pułka i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni Spółka partnerska (Rynek 60, 50-116 Wrocław, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register at the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000309673, with NIP number: 8971743498 and REGON number: 020783825) is an entity that places cookies files on the end device of the User and gains access to them.
- This Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- The following types of cookies files are used as part of the Website:
• session cookies: these are mainly used by online shops and allow you to keep items in your basket when shopping online. These cookies expire when the browser is closed
• permanent cookies: these remain in operation, even when you have closed the browser. They remember your login details and password so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the site. The law concerning permanent cookies stipulates that they need to be deleted after a period of six months.
- Cookies files usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Pułka i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni Spółka partnerska ensures that it complies with the policy of personal data security. The User’s personal data will be used only for the purpose of verifying the information displayed on the Website and adapting it to the User’s preferences and will not be disclosed to third parties.
What are cookies files and for what purposes the Website of our Law Office uses them?
Cookies files are IT data, in particular text files, sent by the Website server and saved on a hard disk or other data carrier of the User, in order to:
- ensure its proper functioning,
- configuration, reliability and security of its operation,
- personalize the information displayed on the Website and adapt it to the expectations, needs and interests of the User,
- create statistics, in the areas necessary for the proper performance of services by Pułka i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni Spółka partnerska,
- improve its structure and content.
How do I disable cookies files?
Pułka i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni Spółka partnerska informs that the changes in the settings in the User’s web browser may limit access to some of the functions of this Website.
- Content of the Website and the offer of Pułka i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni Spółka partnerska will be subject to various modifications over time. The technologies and regulations related directly or indirectly to the provision of services using the Internet will also change. As a consequence, we will have to make appropriate modifications in the future in this Cookies Policy. These changes will be binding from the moment they are posted on the Website.
- The rules set out in this Cookies Policy are subject to Polish law.
The user has the ability to limit or disable access of cookies to his device. If you use this option, the use of the website will be possible, in addition to functions that, by their nature, require cookies.