Anna Pułka PhD
Attorney At law, Partner of Pułka i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni sp.p., Anna holds a doctoral degree in legal sciences. She holds the Certificate of the Compliance / Compliance Officer Specialist. She is entered on the National List of Professional Auditors and Internal Controllers.
Phone: (+48) 504 233 399
- His main area of expertise is companies’ law, public procurement law and improvement of operational efficiency, with particular emphasis on corporate aspects.
- Anna has extensive experience in advising domestic and foreign investors, in particular the construction industry, automotive, as well as distribution industry. Many years of work experience in an international consulting company – Ernst & Young allowed her to gain the experience in various projects relating to legal aspects, including restructuring of companies, due diligence and legal services for investment process.
- Anna graduated from Postgraduate Study of Law and Economics of the European Union by the Wroclaw University, Faculty of Law and Administration.
- In 2018 she completed post-graduate studies for Compliance at Wroclaw University of Economics and Business.
- She has also held many training courses and conferences related to legal issues in practice.
- Anna cooperates with the Polish-German Association of Lawyers.
- She is the author of articles on legal topics.
- She is fluent in German and English.
Stay in touch
(+48) 71 344 34 30
(+48) 71 344 34 35
Pułka i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni sp.p.